Amherst Criminal Defense Attorney
Strong Criminal Defense In Your Time Of Need
At The Law Offices of Jesse Adams, our firm is dedicated to the rights and futures of individuals throughout Western Massachusetts. As a cum laude graduate of UMass Amherst and a Northampton native, Jesse Adams knows this community, the courts, and most importantly, how to get results for our clients.
- Clients choose our firm for many reasons, including:
- Attorney Jesse Adams has more than 10 years of criminal defense experience
- Jesse is a career criminal defense attorney who has always stood for the rights of the accused
- Jesse is a former Northampton city council member, and is well-known & respected in the community
- Our firm is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Don’t wait to get started. Call us today at to discuss your options.
Criminal Defense for College Students
Amherst is home to three of the famed Five Colleges, including the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst College, and Hampshire College. Although students come here seeking a bright future, a simple mistake or false accusation can often derail these plans.
Today’s colleges and universities are aggressively cracking down on criminal activity, particularly sexual assault. While it is an admirable goal to reduce crime, the reality is that many schools have adapted a “punish first, uncover the truth later” mentality when dealing with accusations. In numerous cases throughout the country, students were suspended, had scholarships revoked, or were even expelled without a fair hearing after being accused of a crime.
When you retain our Amherst criminal defense lawyer, we work aggressively to make sure your rights are not violated. Regardless of how overwhelming the charges against you may seem, we will work tirelessly to get you the best possible outcome.
Get started now with a free consultation.