Northampton Assault & Battery Lawyer
Representing Violent Crime Charges in Western Massachusetts. Call 413.585.9200 Now!
Assault and battery are charged together and involve using the threat or intimidation of harm and an actual attempt to physically harm another person. They may also be charged in addition to other crimes, such as if threat and force are used while carrying out a theft crime. While there are many degrees of each these crimes and the charges vary, it is important you speak with Northampton criminal defense attorney Jesse Adams right away. If you have been arrested for assault and battery, the time to act is now.
- Why work with the Law Offices of Jesse Adams?
- 10+ years of proven courtroom experience
- Reputation for zealous, persuasive representation
- Personalized counsel from start to finish
- True career defense attorney
- Thorough investigation and research
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Reliable Representation for the Accused
When you have been accused of a violent crime such as assault and battery, it can be difficult to prove your innocence on your own. During your arrest, you may be pressured to answer questions or plead guilty. It is important that you remain silent and ask to speak with Northampton assault and battery defense attorney Jesse Adams.
Charges of a violent nature are not taken lightly and you could be facing time in jail or prison, in addition to an assortment of other penalties. You would also have a permanent criminal record if you were to be convicted. The Law Offices of Jesse Adams priority is to help you avoid a conviction and the consequences which are typically associated with assault and battery.
- There are many types of assault and battery, including:
- Assault and Battery
- Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon
- Assault and Battery Causing Serious Bodily Injury
- Aggravated Assault and Battery
- Assault and Battery on a Police Officer
- Domestic Assault and Domestic Assault and Battery
- All Other Violent Crimes
Hire Jesse Adams, a Devoted Criminal Defense Attorney
As a Northampton assault and battery lawyer, Jesse Adams has the resources and dedication to work with you to fight your charges. He even offers free consultations to give you the opportunity to discuss your options.
Please call the office now at 413.585.9200 to schedule your complimentary initial appointment.